Many people who have access to mobile phone, credit cards, banks, and businesspeople have taken advantage of PesaPal technology because it is widely available. The majority of its services are made available via Sabi, which is accessible in several African nations like Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe, and Rwanda.
Sabi is a centralized mobile point of sale system that makes it easier for customers to manage their businesses and make purchases inside of their stores. It combines many forms of payment, including MasterCard, cash, credit cards, and Mobile Money. You can get the Sabi app from Google Play.
Here is the easiest and most efficient method to reverse money that has been sent to your Sabi mPOS Account.
The quickest and most practical method of returning funds sent to the Sabi mPOS Account is provided below.
- Go to the navigation panel in your Pesapal Sabi app.
- When you choose “View Activity,” a list of all of your transactions will appear.
- Choose the transaction you want to undo.
- To issue a refund, select the green “Issue Refund” button on the transaction page.
- You’ll get a confirmation pop-up asking you to confirm the refund. Select yes.
- Once the refund has been processed, you will receive a notification.
Use the contact details provided below to get in touch with their knowledgeable customer service representatives if you have any questions.
Phone number: +254 709 219 000 Online support: http://support.pesapal.com/ Twitter: @pesapalcare Facebook: @Pesapal