X, formerly known as Twitter has introduced a novel feature called ‘XHiring’.
This feature is aimed at Verified Organizations, allowing them to share job listings through their respective handles on the platform.
The new feature is seen to rival LinkedIn, the professional networking site that allows its members to create business connections, search for jobs, and find potential clients.
Over the weekend, the tech giant unveiled the XHiring feature with an announcement encouraging Verified Organizations to gain early access to the X Hiring Beta.
“By utilizing this feature, these organizations can showcase their essential job positions and naturally connect with a large pool of suitable candidates,” the Elon Musk-owned firm noted.
Interested parties were invited to apply for the Beta version via the new X account.
The XHiring feature encompasses several key aspects:
- According to reports from CNBCTV18, the tool facilitates companies in importing job data into XHiring using supported Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or an XML feed.
- To utilize this feature, companies holding the ‘Verified Organizations’ status on the platform are required to subscribe at a monthly cost of $1000.
- As stated by Business Today, the job vacancies will be displayed on the X profiles of respective firms. Prospective candidates will have the ability to search and filter these listings based on keywords, location, and other relevant criteria.
- Candidates interested in these roles can directly apply through the platform. Successful applicants will subsequently receive communication from employers via the platform, formerly known as Twitter.
- This tool is currently in its beta phase, implying that it will undergo testing with a limited user group outside of the organization. The intention is to gather feedback before proceeding with a broader release at a later date.
Elon Musk shared his interest in the concept of such a feature on May 10, 2023, when he tweeted, “Interesting idea, maybe jobs too.”
With the introduction of XHiring, X aims to enhance its role as a platform for professional networking and recruitment.