Liquid Telecom South Africa has a new reseller programme created to deal with the increasing demand for high-speed broadband from enterprises and individuals across South Africa. It is part of Liquid Telecom’s mission to provide quality broadband to every person and business in Africa.
With this programme, the company will be able to provide completely competitive prices, highly reliable broadband services to remote rural communities as well as SMEs, corporations and financial institutions, government and public sector bodies. This growth in demand is being further fuelled by significant growth in the smartphone and tablet market, and falling prices of both hardware and data packages.
This is what the Broadband Company will offer its partners:
- Access to both its national and international satellite networks. Liquid Telecom is the first provider to build a satellite hub at Teraco’s vendor-neutral earth station enabling African data to be routed locally, which reduces latency and increases internet reliability;
- Unlimited highly competitive data packages, accompanied by guaranteed quality of service;
- The highest returns on wholesale margins – resellers can earn up to 20% return, which is significantly more than other reseller programs currently available;
- The ability to sell as a Liquid Telecom product or to white label its offerings;
- Ongoing reseller training, education, sales incentives and promotions;
- Joint marketing, access to leads and proof of concept support for larger deals.
Liquid Telecom is looking for resellers currently in the ICT sector with experience in offering value-added services. Preferably they would be an existing ISP with a good credit record and registered with WAPA or ISPA.