For the second time in a row, MTN Ghana has been crowned best ICT Company of the year by the Association of Ghana Industries (AGI), 3rd edition.
The AGI annual event seeks to recognize businesses that have distinguished themselves in their respective sectors. It encourages and rewards businesses that have set them apart from other players over the years.
MTN Regulator Affairs Senior Manager Eleanor Sarpong, receive the award and said that the company was grateful for having recognized their efforts in improving ICT in the country. She said that the achievement was reinforcing MTN’s commitment into delivering bold new digital services to its customers.
MTN has also received other awards including:
- The Best Customer Service Company of the year in Mobile World Awards
- The best Corporate Tax Payer by Ghanan Revenue Authority
- The platinum award winner at the Ghana-Africa business awards
- Print advert of the year (Just4U) at the CIMG awards
- TV advert of the year at the CIMG awards
- Outdoor advert of the year (MTN Mobile Money) at the CIMG awards