Acer has launched the Liquid Jade S to its Smartphone series. This gadget features 4G LTE connectivity as well as better in performance and speed.
this smartphone has true octa-core processing power with 64-bit architecture for Mediatek (MT6752M) which makes it have a upto 2.5 times faster quadcore-powered smartphones than anysmartphoen in the market.
“We are very pleased to be working with our close partner Acer on its new Liquid Jade S launch. MediaTek technology is accelerating the global transition to LTE, and the MT6752M processor brings high-performance for the mass market. This chip, featuring eight 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 CPUs, will help Acer satisfy its customers’ demand for faster and more powerful Android 64-bit mobile operating systems,” says Jeffrey Ju, senior vice-president and GM of wireless communication at MediaTek.
On the specs:
- The Liquid Jade S runs on Android 4.4 Jelly Bean, however, it is Android 5.0 Lollipop will be out in the course of the year.
- It is only 7.78mm slim and weighting only 116 grams and 5-inch wide
- On camera; 13MP rear camera with F1.8 aperture, A front camera of 5 megapixels. And for non tech-savvy types, Auto-Scene-Detect will intuitively set the best camera settings.
Other notable features include:
- The AcerEXTEND, which will enable users to take full control of their smartphones via cable or wirelessly using their Windows-based PC, typing with their keyboard, using drag and drop and rich sharing.
- AcerNAV, a free offline navigation software powered by TomTom and utilizing TripAdvisor POI, to give Acer Liquid smartphone users the flexibility to navigate without any data plan at home or abroad.
- The latest added-value service joining the offer is The Liquid Jade S comes with optional (2) hybrid microSD/dual nano-SIM.
The recommended retail price for the Liquid Jade S is Liquid Jade S is about ($363)R4 200.00 and it will be available in South Africa in the middle of the first quarter of 2015.