https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5653101863891512
Home Tech Buni.tv Launches program to help users share videos & earn online

Buni.tv Launches program to help users share videos & earn online

by Sam Wakoba
0 comment

imageAfter launching its premium subscription service Buni+ last year, which allows users to access premium content for just $5/month via any internet-connected device, video-on-demand platform Buni.tv is launching a new embeddable player and affiliate program, to allow blogs, film festivals, and the filmmakers earn up to 10% in commisions by sharing movies online.

The affiliate program is aimed at helping the firm sign up more users, turn its ordinary users into loyal fans and as well well help it contain competition from the likes of Wabona, iROKOtv and MTN’s FrontRow.

For filmakers, Buni.tv says the 10% commision is an addition as they already receive 50% of the revenue generated by their film thus bringing their total share to 60%.

The affiliate partners embed the Buni.tv player directly on their own website so viewers can watch a free trailer or pay for a ful length video directly within the Buni.tv player without leaving the partner’s website. Buni+ susbscribers don’t have to pay anything.

 

image(1)

At the moment, payments can be made using a credit or debit card, with other payment systems such as Paypal and mobile money to be added soon.

Buni.tv continues to support all technical costs, including video hosting and streaming.

You may also like

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-5653101863891512
%d bloggers like this: