Hotel booking platform Jovago has announced it will be paying Nigerians to monitor its advert.
“Nigerians N500 per hour to watch or listen to our new advert,” the company said in a statement.
To participate, follow the guideline below.
- Send an email to [email protected] with subject: Media Monitoring
- State which type of Media you want to watch or listen (you can choose all): DSTV Channels/Terrestrial Channels/Radio.
- For each day you are available, state the hours when you can monitor the media.
Days to choose from (You can choose all): 18th June – 5th July
Hours to choose from (You can choose all): 6am-10pm
- Write your bank account number
- At the end of each day, send a report with the number of Jovago spots you have seen/heard during your duty hours.
Each Channel is monitored by at least 5 people. If the number of spots you send is the same as numbers of at least two other – you get your cash the next day.