According to the firm, on the 4th of September 2016, riders in Nairobi will go on a tour between Nairobi and the Rift Valley with Eric Omondi, Huddah Monroe or Larry Madowo on board while riders in Mombasa will get to share the beauty of the Mombasa coastline with Chef Ali, DJ Lenium or Miss Global Kenya, Tima Keilah.
But you must enter the competition first by heading to http://t.uber.com/chopperke – watch the GIF and post a screenshot of the chopper centred over a giraffe using #UberCHOPPER. Follow or like both Uber Kenya (Twitter, Instagram or Facebook) and Corporate Helicopters (Twitter,Instagram or Facebook) social media pages.
Remember to include your city (#Nairobi or #Mombasa) and then wait for Uber to decide if you stand a chance to win the trip. Tag the person you’d like to share the chopper with and explain why you want that person.
If the first option looks hard, just be the first person to request UberCHOPPER in Nairobi or Mombasa through the app, at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4, 2016. This will be the final pair of seats available.
Here is how to win your UberChopper ride on Sunday, September 4, 2016 in both Nairobi and Mombasa:
- Enter promo code ‘CORPHELIKE’ in the promotions section of the app to unlock the UberCHOPPER option
- Open your app at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4, 2016
- Pair up with your guest and select the UberCHOPPER option
- Confirm your pickup location in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Tap the request button at the bottom of the screen and cross your fingers
- If connected, you will be called by your driver and picked up for a ride to the helipad
- Enjoy a 20 minute chopper ride celebrating either the beautiful Rift Valley in Nairobi or breathtaking coastline in Mombasa.
Do not miss the opportunity to be part of this exciting experience. Demand will be sky high and availability will be limited. Remember to be with your at your pickup location, get your national ID.