Miss working at the office? This website will generate some office noise for you, as you try your best to focus while working from home.
Working from home does have its benefits, but many people have already grown tired of it – especially because of the sense of social isolation that it brings.
- Vodacom Launches M-Pesa Rallonge, its Fuliza-Like Overdaft Service in DRC
- Benefits of Weight Loss Pill: A Quick Solution to The Weight Loss
- Twitter is introducing ‘Tip Jar’ a feature to let you tip your favourite accounts
- Vodacom Tanzania To Invest $124 Million For Network Expansion, Data & M-Pesa Before Year End
- Is Touchless Unlock Access Control the Future of Building Security?
- Facebook’s Internet.org Launches in Tanzania
The COVID-19 situation has pretty much guaranteed that most people won’t be setting foot in an office anytime soon, so if you’re looking to at least remember what it’s like, here’s the solution: imisstheoffice.eu.
The website will generate pre-recorded ambient sounds that will make you think you’re sitting in an office somewhere, with (real) people, annoying ringing phones, squeaky chairs and desks, and… even a ping pong match!
All you have to do, of course, is close your eyes and listen.
The website is interactive, so you can turn on the ambient noise and then add different specific elements to the mix – a printer, a watercooler, some ringing phones, someone typing loudly on a keyboard, and more.
Yup, it’s pretty much all there to turn up your nostalgia.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Says The Company Is Working On A Robot That Will Work As A Personal Servant
- Recycling Plant To Benefit Kenya
- Motorola introduces its second dual camera smartphone, Moto G5S Plus
- The Rise of Pay TV In Kenya
- South African Software Firm Develops Dar es Salaam Stock Exchange System in Weeks
- MoneyGram Opens New Regional Office in Nairobi to Serve East Africa
You must be logged in to post a comment.