It’s as easy as one, two, three.
You might come across an interesting message and you wish to save it. Or you’re having a message that you need to send at a later date and time. Likewise, you’re in a professional setup and have to send the same set of messages to your clients. In all these scenarios, you have two different ways to deal with it. Therefore, in this guide, I will be providing two different methods through which you could send WhatsApp messages to yourself.
Method 1: use contacts
- Add your number (Whatsapp number) to your contact list.
- Open WhatsApp and refresh the contact list.
- You will see your number in the contacts list of Whatsapp. Click on that.
- Now you can send a WhatsApp message to yourself!
Method 2: use WhatsApp Groups
- Open WhatsApp
- Open Menu, then select New group
- put your group name and tap Next
- Add one of your close friends to your group
- Tap create a group to finish the group creation
- Now your group has only two members (you and your friend). The next step is to remove your friend from your newly created group. This will leave you as the only member of the group.
- Now when you send a message to the group, it will be delivered only to you!
I hope you like this trick. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave your comments below and ask.