While scrolling through your Instagram feed, you sometimes come across certain images and videos that you just can’t resist saving. For pictures, you can just take screenshots – simple, effective, and quick. But for the latter, you’ll have to use a reliable Instagram video downloader.
DownloadInstagramVideos is a web-based Instagram video downloader with a rather self-explanatory name. The tool works smoothly on all major browsers. Here’s how you use it:
- Open Instagram and copy the link of the post. If you’re on a web browser, simply copy the URL from the address bar. If you’re on the mobile app, tap on options (the three-dotted line at the top) and tap on “Copy link.”
- Open DownloadInstagramVideos and paste the link into the field (next to where it says “Instagram Video URL”). You may have to type www. before the URL to proceed.
- Click on the button that says “Download Instagram Video.”
- You’ll then be able to preview your video. Click/Tap on the download button underneath it.
The next tool on the list is InstaDownloader.co – a lean and easy-to-use tool that lets you download Instagram videos in a few minutes. You can also use this tool to download photos without having to take screenshots and cropping them. Additionally, the tool works as an IGTV downloader.
3. Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App
The Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App is a two-in-one tool (for Android) that lets you:
- Download Instagram videos, photos, and IGTV content
- Repost the content on your account with just a few steps
To grab content, open the Instagram post that you want to download, and copy its URL. Switch to the Video Downloader App, paste the URL in the provided field, and download content directly to your smartphone.
InstaOffline is another popular web-based Instagram video downloader that works just as well as the others. You can download as many videos, photos, and IGTV content as you want – all you need is a link. To download content using InstaOffline, copy the URL of the video, photo, or IGTV content, and paste it in the text box. InstaOffline is 100% secure and can download posts with multiple files/videos.
Next on the list is DownloadGram, another web-based online tool that lets you download Instagram videos as high quality MP4 files. The website itself features a simplistic design, with no ads or additional instructions to distract you. Simply copy the post from an Instagram account, paste it in the given field, and hit the download button. Do note that clicking on the URL field might open up a new tab leading to another website.
Don’t worry about it. Just ignore it, close the tab, return to the tool, and proceed to paste the video link.