Time may change, apps may come and go, but Google Duo will always be at the top of the list whenever it will come to make video calls without hassle. The answer to all high-quality video call options is Google Duo! It might come as a relief to you that using Google Duo is simple and easy.
Here’s how to use Google Duo to make video calls on the web:
- Go to duo.google.com on a web browser like Chrome.
- If you’re not logged in to your Google Account, click the “Try Duo Web” button.
- After you sign in, you will be asked to check your phone number. Make sure that the number shown matches the number shown on your account, and then tap “Next.”
- Google will send a text with a verification code to your mobile device. Type the number you want to verify your account. If you do not receive a notification, tap “Send SMS” or “Call Me.”
- Based on which browser you are using; Google Duo may request permission to send incoming call notifications. If you see this message and want to opt in, click “Got It”
- In the pop-up, tap “Allow” to ask for permission to “Show Notifications.”
- Once you’ve logged in to your Google Duo account, you’ll be able to make or receive calls from Duo. To call someone, all you need to do is click on the “Start Call” button. You can easily call anyone by searching their phone number or email address. You can also make a group call by tapping on “Create a Group Link”
Tap the “End Call” button at the bottom to exit the call