Have you ever thought about saving voice messages to Instagram? Well, don’t worry about in this article you will learn how to download Instagram Voice Messages. As we all know, we can send or receive voice messages in Instagram, but there’s no way we can download Instagram audio messages. Instagram audio messages can be downloaded using this method. Save your voice message to Instagram in your gallery using this method.
- Open Instagram on your iPhone and click the “Message” button at the top right corner to open your personal messages.
- Find the message that you want to open and click to open it.
- Slide your finger down from the top right corner to open Control Centre, then tap the “Record” icon to start capturing video and audio of everything on your screen.
- If you’re not seeing the Circular Record icon here, you might need to add it to your Control Center
- Slide the screen back up by putting your finger at the bottom of the black line and sliding upwards to close the Control Centre and go back to Instagram.
- To record this, press the play button on the Instagram audio note.
- open “Control Centre” by dragging the screen down from the top-right corner of the phone. Click the “Record” button again to stop the recording.
- Open the “Photos” app and find the YouTube video you’ve just recorded.
- To open it, tap the video file you created.
- Press “Edit” in the upper right corner so that we can trim the clip to the length we need. Here, we’re going to get rid of the beginning and the end, leaving only the audio we need.
11. Move the beginning and the end of the video to where you want it, dragging the yellow markers to the desired location at each end. Tap the “Done” button at the bottom of the clip when you have the length you want.