If you have an iPhone, you’ll be happy to know that you don’t need to download any apps to scan or e-sign documents.
You can use the Notes app to scan documents and add signatures on your iPhone.
Scan a document
- Open Notes and select a note or create a new one.
- Tap the Camera button, then tap Scan Documents.
- Place your document in view of the camera.
- If your device is in Auto mode, your document will automatically scan. If you need to manually capture a scan, tap the Shutter button or one of the volume buttons. Then drag the corners to adjust the scan to fit the page, then tap Keep Scan.
- Tap save or add additional scans to the document.
Sign a document
- Open Notes, then tap the document in the note.
- Tap the Share button, then tap Markup.
- Tap the Add button, then tap Signature and add a saved signature or create a new signature. Then you can adjust the size of the signature box and place it wherever you want on the document.
- Tap Done.
To manually sign your document, follow steps 1-2, then select a tool to use and sign the document with your finger.