Huawei Mobile Kenya will soon be launching Huawei Y7a in the market. Huawei Y7a is the second mid-range device to come with super-fast charging after the Huawei Y9a that was released in 2020. Huawei Y7a is expected to be in the market in early February.
HUAWEI SuperCharge has always been available in Huawei’s high end models. With HUAWEI SuperCharge, your phone battery can be fully charged in around an hour – something mid-range models have missed out on.
Speaking of the soon to be launched smartphone in the market, Huawei Mobile Kenya Country Head, Jim Zhujie said “This time around, Huawei brings its HUAWEI SuperCharge tech to mid-range models so that HUAWEI Y7a users won’t miss out on the perks of super-fast charging. The higher demand for a longer battery life calls higher charging efficiencies as well.”
“Alongside super-fast charging, the HUAWEI Y7a also comes with a large battery capacity to accommodate heavy phone use. With smartphones integrated into most aspects of our lives, from commuting, travelling to business trips – our smartphones almost never leave our fingertips. We always find a way to entertain ourselves with gaming, watching movies, scrolling news feeds and more. That’s why the HUAWEI Y7a’s super-fast charging and large battery capacity is more than necessary to ensure battery life can last long for our convenience and fun.” He concluded.
- Size: 6.88 mm by 165.65 mm by 9.26 mm
- Weight: Approx 206 g (including the battery)
- Colours: Crush Green, Blush Gold, Midnight Black
- Display: 6.67 inches with 16.7 million colours, TFT LCD (IPS)
- Resolution: FHD + 2400 x 1080
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 710A
- CPU: Octa-core Processor, 4 x Cortex-A73 Based 2.0 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 Based 1.7 GHz
- GPU: Mali G51-MP4
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM with MicroSD Card, up to 512 GB
- Camera: Rear Camera: 48 MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (120° Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Depth Lens, f/2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (Macro Lens, f/2.4 aperture)Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Battery: 5000 mAh (Typical Value)