Your iPhone and iPad storage issues can be mysterious. Whatever space an app can take up, its cached data can take up a lot more, and the most efficient way to dump it quickly is to uninstall and reinstall the app. One need to ensure you’re truly going to delete them instead of just erasing them from your home screen.
- Go to the iPhone settings.
- Click “General” from the Settings box.
- Then tap the ‘iPhone storage’ button.
- Pick the app you want to download and tap it.
- tap the “Offload” app option to unload it from your iPhone