Spotify is a well-known media and audio streaming service with millions of active users. You can easily listen to your favorite artists’ songs and albums, as well as play songs from a queue. You can easily listen to your favorite songs one by one using the queue feature without having to change the songs. This means that when your current song finishes, the next song in your queue will automatically start.
Spotify PC / Mac Clear Queue
Launch the Spotify app on your computer.
Locate and click on the queue icon in the right-hand corner of the playing bar.
The icon is made up of a small triangle and three horizontal lines.
On the new page, there is a clear button to the right of the “Next in Queue.” To remove all tracks from your queue, click it.
On a Mac
On your Mac, launch the Spotify app.
Select the currently playing song.
Then, press the queue button to access the “Play Queue.”
Scroll down to the last song in your Spotify queue. It will have a blue dot on it. Select all of the songs and delete them by pressing this button.
Instead of deleting the entire queue, you can delete songs one at a time. Simply right-click the song in the queue and select “Remove from Queue.”
Clear the Spotify queue on your iPhone.
- Locate and launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Play any random song from the list of songs on the screen, and then click on the song that is currently playing at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the Queue icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When you click on the queue icon, you’ll see a list of all the songs you’ve added to your queue list.
- To remove a specific song from the queue, checkmark the circle next to the song.
- To remove or clear the entire queue list, scroll down to the bottom of the list and checkmark the circle for the last song. This will choose all of the songs in your queue list.
- Finally, in the bottom left corner of the screen, click ‘Remove.’
How to Clear the Spotify Queue on Android
- Sign in to your Spotify account on your Android phone or another device.
- From the bottom of the screen, select the currently playing song. If no one is playing, simply choose any track and play it.
- Select the queue icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Examine the circle that appears beside each song. Tap the “Remove” button in the bottom left corner to remove the selected song from the queue.
Spotify queues can become clogged, and keeping track of so many songs is difficult. As a result, the best option is to delete your Spotify queue and start over. I hope the above guide was useful and that you were able to clear your Spotify queue across multiple platforms.