Angaza Elimu aims to change how education is perceived in Kenya. The lack of enough classrooms in Kenyan schools is among the many challenges that make education delivery difficult. Inadequate materials for learning make it more difficult to deliver education. Students should worry no more as Angaza Elimu provides an e-learning platform for them. Personalized and mastery-based learning experiences are what Angaza Elimu offers. Notifications are sent to parents about the performance of their children. Teachers and parents can also interact through the platform. They discuss strategies to improve the students’ performance. Angaza Elimu focuses on subjects such as Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Maths. Creative and physical computing is grounded on all these.
Scholars are equipped with knowledge that will enable them to become innovators and designers. Skills relevant in the 21st-century workforce are offered to all students. Problem-solving, Interactive communication, Critical thinking, invention, and curiosity are among the skills offered.
Students are provided with the following from the personalized learning from Angaza:
- Platform for inquiries from teachers.
In case a learner has a question, a problem, or more elaboration they are free to do so. Teachers from the Angaza platform are ready to assist.
- Valuable notes for every lesson
Learners are offered the best curriculum concepts. Active and meaningful learning is safeguarded for all students.
- Follow up on all scholars.
Scholars require assessments that tell whether they have mastered what they have learned. Angaza provides this to ensure none of the students is left behind.
- Tasks to be done.
Students are given assignments which enable them to read more and understand the concepts taught.
- Interactions with other students.
A platform for peer learning from other scholars through discussion forums is provided.
- Track of growth.
The performance of the scholar across different subject concepts is reflected in the Angaza Elimu platform. This enables the student to check his or her growth in the subjects and how to work on being better.
Teachers are offered the following supportive tools:
- Entry to information on the students’ Progress-Assessments, assignments, and discussions are provided for the teachers as well to learn how their learners are faring on.
- Monitoring of students-The teachers can easily track and analyze the learning growth of their students.
- Classroom platform with their scholars-For the teachers to interact with the students the flipped classrooms integration is given to them. Collaboration is enhanced through this.
- Content creation for teachers-Angaza Elimu provides a platform where teachers can develop and curate quality digital content. This enhances a digital environment for learning.
Angaza Elimu values education and purposes to equip learners adequately for a better tomorrow.