Customers can use the Absa Banking App to send money, view transactions, and purchase airtime, data, and electricity. This article will teach you how to register for the Absa App.
Features of the Absa Banking App
- You can check your account balances using the app.
- Purchase pre-paid airtime, data, and electricity.
- Money can be transferred between Absa accounts.
- Beneficiaries can be added and removed.
- Stop and replace your credit or debit card when it gets lost
- To increase your credit card limit
- You can easily increase or decrease your banking limits.
- Purchase funeral insurance for yourself and your spouse.
- You can use the app to obtain stamped bank statements.
How to Register for Absa Digital Banking Using the Absa Banking App
- Download the Absa App from the App Store or Google Play
- Tap on I’m already with Absa.
- Select Register for Digital Banking
- Accept the verification request and confirm your contact information.
- For online banking fees, choose your access account and your billing account.
- Make a 5-digit PIN.
- Create and confirm your Password
- You have successfully registered for the Absa Banking App.
Always log out of your Absa Banking App after using it.