HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones and accessories has launched six new smartphones – Nokia X20, Nokia X10, Nokia G20, Nokia G10, Nokia C20 and Nokia C10 – that have been streamlined into three distinct lines.
Top-of-the-range Nokia X-series, intermediate G-series and entry-level C-series delivering industry-leading security, superior durability, and the promise to provide the latest software, so you can keep your phone for longer.
X-series launches with Nokia X20 and Nokia X10
The Nokia X20 and Nokia X10 are powered by the latest Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 480 5G Mobile Platform which delivers series-defying performance and truly global 5G. They also come with the clean AndroidTM One interface, and run Android 11 straight out of the box.
Renowned ZEISS Optics and innovative AI solutions are at the heart of the impressively versatile imaging options. With a wide 6.67” Full HD+ punch-hole display, all of your content will be delivered on a crisp, eye-catching screen. Nokia X20 and Nokia X10 also come with a 100% compostable case in the sales box – designed to be tough on the ground but soft on the earth, it reduces waste, helping X-series go the distance.
The Nokia X20 comes with an impressive 32MP front camera and 64MP quad camera on the rear. The all-new Dual Sight feature will activate two cameras simultaneously so you can capture multiple sides or multiple angles of the story. Then, enhance it further with a host of watermarking options.
Bringing exceptional value to the range, the Nokia X10 will please those with sub-€300 budgets. The 48MP quad-camera with Cinematic capture, is complemented with a full suite of pro editing tools, so you can personalise, style and share stand-out content that inspires others.
G-series launches with Nokia G20 and Nokia G10
The G-series represents the perfect balance of delivering on all your daily needs through straightforward problem-solving technology. Featuring on both phones in the G range is the three-day battery life – the longest yet on a Nokia smartphone. The Nokia G20 is supported by the signature Android promise available on Nokia smartphones. That’s three years of monthly security updates to help keep your data as secure as possible and two years of OS updates. The first members join the G-series with signature longevity, improved security thanks to face and side fingerprint unlock and an impressive 6.5” teardrop display with a handy brightness boost.
The Nokia G20 comes with a stunning 48MP camera, ample storage and immersive OZO surround audio, you can capture then relive your memorable moments in all their glory.
Nokia G10 has a triple rear camera and advanced imaging with AI-enhanced shooting modes, so your memories are perfectly preserved even from tricky low-light settings.
C-series adds Nokia C20 and Nokia C10
Bringing amazing value, the C-series makes high-quality smartphone technology accessible to everyone. The latest additions to the popular range bring forward much-loved features like the wide 6.5” HD+ display, at amazing price points. With Android 11TM (Go edition), adding up to 20% faster speeds, and improved security features, as well as Nokia smartphone durability with quarterly security updates for two years.
The Nokia C20 is an ultra-high value smartphone that comes with standout features that include the front and rear LED flash to capture those special moments even in low-light.
Nokia C10 is the most affordable device of the new portfolio. With superior build quality in a sleek Nordic design, it arrives to the portfolio as a result of rigorous testing. The ergonomic casing with a micro-texture finish will ensure it’s truly built to last.
HMD Mobile builds on the success of HMD Connect
Introducing the brand-new mobile network from HMD Global, HMD Mobile, offering simplicity and value to mobile customers. Entering its very first market as an independent mobile virtual network operator (MVNO), HMD Mobile follows the success of the brand’s global roaming solution, HMD Connect which launched in March 2020. The new service launches in the UK this month, with gradual global roll-out planned.
Nokia audio accessories range expanded with Nokia Lite Earbuds
Featuring easy-to-learn touch controls for music, voice assistant and calls, Nokia Lite Earbuds go on sale globally today. Echoing the premium design and impressive battery life on Nokia phones, the pocket-size case will carry around six additional charges to your trusty buds. The equivalent to 36 hours of blissful playback, almost double the industry standard.
Pricing and availability
- The Nokia X20 will be available in select markets globally starting May in Midnight Sun and Nordic Blue colour options and comes in 6/128GB and 8/128GB configurations.
- The Nokia X10 will be available in select markets globally starting June in Forest and Snow colour options and comes in 6/64GB, 6/128 GB and 4/128GB configurations.
- The Nokia G20 will be available in select markets globally starting May in Night and Glacier colour options and comes in 4/64GB and 4/128GB configurations. Check local availability.
- The Nokia G10 will be available in select markets globally starting late April in Night and Dusk colour options and comes in 3/32GB and 4/64GB configurations. Check local availability.
- The Nokia C20 will be available in select markets globally starting June in Sand and Dark Blue colour options and comes in 1/16GB, 2/32GB configurations. Check local availability.
- The Nokia C10 will be available in select markets globally in Light Purple and Grey colour options and comes in 1/16GB, 1/32GB and 2/16GB configurations. Check local availability.
- The Nokia Lite Earbuds (BH205) will be available in select markets globally starting today in Polar Sea and Charcoal colour options. Check local availability.
- HMD Mobile launches in the UK late April, global roll-out in plans. Available to purchase directly from Nokia.com/phones