If you make content for reels and other social media platforms, you are probably aware of how difficult it is to keep up with the trend. Knowing how to use and share information correctly, on the other hand, makes the job a little easier. Downloading reels on the other hand is something that you can’t do right away which is mainly due to the unavailability of a standalone app for the same.
How to download Instagram Reels Online
Download Instagram Reels Using Apps
To Download Reels On Android:
- Download Reels Downloader – Instagram Video Downloader from Google Play.
- Once the app has been installed on your device, open it and configure it.
- Now, open Instagram and find the Reels video you want to save.
- Tap Copy Link after clicking the three-dots icon.
- Then, launch Reels Downloader – Instagram Video Downloader, and the URL you copied will be automatically pasted.
- You should now be able to find the downloaded reels in your phone’s gallery.
To Download Reels On iOS, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the App Store and download InSaver for Instagram.
- Step 2: Once installed, launch the app and configure it.
- Step 3: Go to Instagram and find the Reels video you want to download.
- Step 4: Play the Reels video and click on the three-dot icon.
- Step 5: Next, select the option labeled “Copy Link.”
- Step 6: Now launch the Instagram InSaver app, and the URL will be automatically pasted on the screen.
- Step 7: Select the option that says “Watch it.”
- Step 8: Navigate to the Options tab and select Share.
- Step 9: Select Save video and navigate to the Photos app to view the saved video.
Save Instagram Reels:
Manually saving Instagram reels on your phone is another way to download them. You can do this within the app. Here’s how to go about it:
- Step 1: When you first open Instagram, click on the Search icon.
- Step 2: Choose the Instagram Reels video that you want to save.
- Step 3:You can even go to the user’s profile of the person whose reels you want to download. The Reels tab is right next to the IGTV tab.
- Step 4: When the reels appear, click on the three-dot icon.
- Step 5: Finally, click Save.
- Step 6: To view the Reels video, go to your home screen and click on your profile icon.
- Step 7: Select Settings from the hamburger menu.
- Step 8: Next, go to the Account Tab and select Saved.
- Step 9: The downloaded Instagram Reels should now be in the All Posts folder.