T-kash is a Mobile Financial Service owned by Telkom Kenya. It offers a wide range of cross functional solutions both for consumer and enterprise markets.T-kash provides a simplified procedure on how to pay for utility bills. Here is how to pay for utility bills using T-kash:
Pay Bill by entering Biller number
- Go to your T –kash Menu and select Pay Bill
- Enter Biller number
- Enter Account number & confirm details.
- Key in the amount.
- The next option is to enter your T-kash pin
- You will get a T-Kash confirmation SMS.
Pay Bill by selecting from a list of Popular Billers.
T-kash offers a list of Billers that consumers can select from such as:
Biller Number Biller Name
1. 444900 DSTV
2. 320320 ZUKU Fiber
3. 423655 GOTV
4. 585858 Startimes
5. 444400 Nairobi Water
6. 888888 KPLC Postpaid
7. 888880 KPLC Prepaid
Steps to follow
Step 1: Go to your T-kash Menu and select ‘Pay Bill’.
Step 2: Select ‘Popular’ (A list of all Popular Billers will be displayed).
Step 3: Select your preferred Biller.
Step 4: Enter Account Number & confirm details.
Step 5: Enter amount.
Step 6: Enter your T-kash PIN
Step 7: You will get a T-kash confirmation SMS.
Users can pick their own saved list of customized Biller and account numbers for quick and convenient payments.
Pay Bill by selecting from your list of saved Favorite Biller numbers
Consumers can save a list of their frequently used Pay Bill and account numbers and pick them when making future payments
Procedure to follow
1. Go to your T-kash menu and select ‘Pay Bill’.
2. Select ‘Favorite’ (Your list of Favorite Pay Bill numbers will be displayed).
3. Select your Favorite Biller.
4. Enter Account number & confirm details.
5. Enter amount.
6. Enter your T-kash PIN.
7. You will get a T-kash confirmation SMS.
T-Kash loves saving consumer’s time, that’s why they offer simplified payment processes.