T-Kash from Telkom is now a payment option in eCitizen. If you have T-Kash enabled on your Telkom line, you can receive government services and pay for them directly from your phone.
The NTSA Portal allows you to pay for services such as applying for a provisional driver’s license, scheduling a driving test, receiving a driver’s license, paying costs, and tracking your application.
Here’s how to pay for NTSA services with T-Kash:
- To access the NTSA Portal, go to http://www.ntsa.gov/portal
- Find and use the NTSA service you’re looking for.
- Follow the standard procedures for obtaining any service you require.
- Select the “Telkom T-Kash” option on the Choose Your Payment Method stage, as seen below:
- Follow the Payment instructions for the service you’ve requested, and then finish the payment once the T-kash payment has gone through successfully.
- Download the Payment Receipt and follow the NTSA Portal’s instructions for what to do next for any services you’re looking for.