The upcoming Windows 11 operating system is still in the spotlight. This will bring us several innovations in the field of the use of both desktops on laptops. Owners of existing Windows 10 operating systems will receive the new Windows 11 in the first half of next year at the latest. At least this one will be completely free. However, if you decide to buy a new computer system, you’ll be able to use Windows 11 before the end of this year.
The new Windows 11 operating system won’t run on older computers or computers with outdated technology. To do this, you will need to have a PC with at least a gigahertz 64-bit processor with at least two processor cores, four gigabytes of system memory, and 64 gigabytes of data storage. In addition, you will need to have a video card compatible with the DirectX 12 library and WDDM 2.0 drivers and a 720p display with a diagonal measurement greater than 22.9 inches or 9-inches and an 8-bit color palette.
Support for the TPM 2.0 security platform will also be crucial to install Windows 11. Because many PC users are unsure whether their system supports the TPM 2.0 platform, leading essential panel manufacturers have published a list of which system sets are compatible with it. The complete list is available below.
- Intel: C246, 200, 300, 400 ,500 , X299, C621, C232 and C236
- AMD: 300, 400, TRX40 and 500
- AMD: WRX80, TRX40, X570, B550, A520, X470, B450, X370, B350 and A320.
- Intel: C621, C422, X299, Z590, Q570, H570, B560, H510, Z490, Q470, H470, B460, H410, W480, Z390, Z370, H370, B365, B360, H310, Q370 and C246.
- Intel: From a family of 100 forwards
- AMD: From family 300 forwards
- AMD: family 300 (X399, X370, B350, A320), 400 (X470, B450) and 500 (X570, B550, A520) and TRX40
- Intel: 100 (Z170, H170, B150, H110), 200 (Z270, H270, B250), 300 (Z390, Z370, H370, B360, B365, H310, H310C), 400 (Z490, H470, B460, H410), 500 (Z590, B560, H510, H570) and X299