You must do the following:
- On www.ecitizen.go.ke, click register.
- Select Register as a Visitor from the drop-down menu.
- Select Department of Immigration Services once you’ve logged in.
- Select Applicant Submit.
- Choose a Kenyan Visa.
- Choose a Visa type and carefully read the instructions.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Visa, Mastercard, and other debit cards are accepted for payment.
- After receiving confirmation through email, download and print the eVisa from your eCitizen account.
- At the port of entry, show the immigration officer your printed eVisa.
- The processing fee for a visa is non-refundable.
- Applications that are not complete will be rejected.
- The possession of an eVisa is not sufficient authorization to enter Kenya.
- It is illegal to engage in any type of business or employment without the necessary permit or pass.
- Before entering the Republic of Kenya, a visa is required.
- At the point of entry, the e-Visa printout must be presented.
- Your eVisa should arrive in at least two working days.
- Every adult traveler to the Republic of Kenya must apply for an evisa through their ecitizen account. In the parents account, parents can apply for their children.