Here’s how to do it:
- Go to your PayPal account and log in.
- Near the top of the page, click Settings.
- Click Payments.
- To manage pre-approved payments, go to Manage Pre-Approved Payments.
- Follow the instructions after clicking Cancel or Cancel automatic billing.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can cancel the agreement by contacting the merchant directly.
If you are unable to reach the merchant, you should call PayPal Customer Service. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the PayPal website.
- Click Help at the top of the page.
- Click Call customer support.
- Click You can always Call us as a Guest.
Please keep in mind that you must still pay the merchant for the items or services you received after canceling a payment, subscription, or automatic billing agreement. You can cancel a subscription up until the day before the next scheduled payment to avoid being charged.