At the touch of a button, the Safaricom Selfcare Portal allows you to manage your Safaricom services and products quickly and effortlessly. The following is a step-by-step instruction to activating and using the Selfcare Portal:
Safaricom Selfcare Services
With the Safaricom self-care services at your service, you have complete control. Some services that would normally take a long time to receive can now be accessed quickly.
You can track your credit history on usage using the Safaricom Selfcare services. You can easily keep track of your previous calls as well as their charges.
In addition, you can see the amount of data you’ve consumed at various times. Post-pay customers can now check their bills and usage with this service.
On the Safaricom website, you can use the Safaricom selfcare portal. On the site, there are three different types of registration. Individual registration, corporate registration, and non-Safaricom registration are all options.
- In your browser, type in the URL. Safaricom’s domain is selfcare.safaricom.co.ke.
- Register by clicking the register button.
- Choose the type of registration you wish to perform based on your requirements. Select ‘individual’ if it’s for your use.
- Enter both your phone number and the user name.
- Take the time to read the terms and conditions. Accept if you agree with them.
- A text message with an activation number will be delivered to your phone.
- The process will be completed once you provide the activation number.
Make a note of the login information or keep it in a safe place. In subsequent visits to the Safaricom Self Care Portal, the same information you provided during the registration procedure will be used.
Safaricom also features an online customer service chat that caters to the needs of its consumers.
If you are having technical problems, you can quickly seek assistance and be directed to the next course of action.
You can now access your account using the Safaricom log in after completing the above steps.