Living in an age of information explosion, everyone has a large amount of data in daily life and the hard drive is no longer enough to keep those data. This has led to massive growth in demand for cloud services. The boom of the clouds is a big indication of how cloud drive can help study and work for millions. However, there comes a question: how could one manage those clouds efficiently once they own many of them from different companies?
That’s why the cloud file manager comes into being. Based on the technical tool, users can manage their clouds and data in those clouds in only one single interface. There are many multiple cloud storage managers in the market, and the best thing is, you can get the best one for PC at a reasonable price. We have compared a list of free cloud file managers. But before that, here’s what you need to know when choosing the best cloud file manager that meets your needs.
How to Choose the Best Cloud File Manager?
The most important thing to care about when seeking a cloud file manager is mostly based on whether it is for individuals or businesses. For individuals, you could start the basic plan at the very beginning, and then compare the difference of features among those cloud file managers. While for businesses, companies should choose the one that is specialized in dealing with large and important data of firms.
If you have no idea of choosing which cloud file manager, then this article is for your reference. Keep reading to find the best could file manager for yourself.
List of the Best Cloud File Managers for PC
It is hard to not recommend MultCloud to most people out there. Most people and companies around the world use this cloud file manager to help them manage their cloud drives and data here. It offers a user-friendly interface, coupled with a wide range of features to meet the requirements of users to the greatest extent.
- Many Popular Clouds Supported. MultCloud supports more than 32 professional cloud drives in the market, including Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Google Photos, FTP, MEGA and so on. Even free users can add those clouds to the interface of MultCloud to manage.
- Special Features. With MultCloud, users can easily transfer data from one cloud to another by features called Cloud Transfer, for example, migrating Dropbox to OneDrive. Meanwhile, you can also sync data from one to another by Cloud Sync Apart from Normal Sync, MultCloud provides you Real Time Sync as well, which improves user experience to the greatest extent. Besides, you could upload from URL, torrent files and magnet links directly to any clouds easily by Remote Upload function.
- Generous Free Data Traffic. Even for free users, MultCloud offers 30GB of data traffic every month for free, which is used to help users to upload, download or share files. With the data traffic, MultCloud could run the task in the background rather than relying on the network connection. Meanwhile, MultCloud charges the best price for subscribers.
- Wondershare InClowdz
Wondershare InClowdz is another useful multiple cloud storage manager that allows users to relocate data from one cloud to another. When given permission, Wondershare InClowdz can manage different clouds together.
- Migrate and Sync Seamlessly. Wondershare InClowdz offers flawless transferring and Synchronization between different clouds. Users can directly transfer and sync files without download-and-reupload.
- Manage Clouds in One Place. Wondershare InClowdz allows users to manage many cloud drives such as Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, and other cloud services in just one single interface. However, the number of clouds supported by Wondershare InClowdz for free users is fewer than that of MultCloud.
Cloudsfer can instantly transfer and backup your data anywhere. This professional tool also offers cloud-to-cloud migration over 20 cloud drives, such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Egnyte and so on.
- Wide range of users. Cloudsfer is easy to operate, and offers powerful data migration needs of consumers and SMBs.
- Useful Clouds Supported. Cloudsfer supports 27 wonder cloud services for users. If you can’t find the cloud you use, you can contact their support team.
- The data is secured during data migration among clouds. All data are encrypted while migrating with Cloudsfer’s cloud data migration system.
In short, using cloud file manager can make it convenient to manage cloud services and data there efficiently. MultCloud, Wondershare InClowdz and Cloudsfer are all professional tools and have their own benefits. Now, you can choose the best cloud file manager according to your requirements.