Ads are everywhere, but Facebook occasionally manages to show you the right product at the right time. Do you want to know how to find an ad you clicked on a few weeks ago? Here’s how to find recently viewed Facebook ads.
The Facebook app for iPhone and Android has a section dedicated to your ad activity. You can keep track of all the sponsored posts you’ve interacted with on your newsfeed right here. The steps to get there differ slightly between platforms.
For Android, look for Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook.
- Your most recent ad activity can be found in the Facebook menu. To begin, launch the Facebook app for Android. Then, from the top toolbar, tap the hamburger menu button.
- Select the “See More” option.
- Tap the “Recent Ad Activity” button now.
- You’ll be able to see a reverse-chronological list of all the ads and sponsored posts you’ve interacted with from this page. To open an ad in the browser, tap it. You can also choose to hide the ad in the future from the menu.
- You can tap the “Save” button to save an ad for later. You’ll find all the saved ads in the Saved tab.
For iPhone and iPad, look for Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook.
- In the iPhone and iPad apps, the steps for viewing recently clicked ads on Facebook differ. To begin, launch the Facebook app for iPhone and iPad.
- Then, in the bottom-right corner, tap the three-line hamburger “Menu” button.
- Then, at the bottom of the page, click “Settings & Privacy.”
- From the expanded menu, select “Recent Ad Activity.”
- You’ll see all of the ads you’ve recently clicked on. To open an ad in your browser, simply tap it.
Find recently viewed Instagram ads on your iPhone or Android device.
- Navigate to your Profile.
- Select the hamburger icon.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Ads Activity from the drop-down menu.
- All of the ads that you interacted with on Instagram can be found here.
Please keep in mind that Instagram only keeps a history of the ads from your stories or feed that you have interacted with. It will not appear if you simply scrolled through an ad.
This is how to find recently viewed Facebook and Instagram ads. Facebook is well-known for having a robust ad tracking suite, which is why it records every action you take on these platforms.
If you do not want your data to be tracked, you can change the tracking permissions on your iPhone or uninstall the apps.