Microsoft has given individuals and developers yearning to have the latest version of windows a yes to proceed to installation. The only catch here is that you have to be enrolled on an insider program from Windows.
Windows 11 has finally passed its final beter version successfully; thus, we expect it to be released to all Windows PC on the 5th of October formally. This stable version that can be accessed via the insider program can be downloaded before its official launch for those who cant wait to have the OS running on their computers.
How to Participate in the Windows 11 Insider Program
- Visit the Microsoft website and Register for the Windows Insider Program
- Fire Up your windows ten computer
- Open the search bar and search for settings
- Go to Update and Security
- Tap on Windows Insider Program
- Click the button to add your computer to the program and sign in with your official Microsft account
- If you don’t have one, you can register from here
- Restart Your Computer and sign in again
- Go back to Settings
- Choose Update and Security
- Tap Windows Update.
- You will see a banner” download Windows 11 is now “visible.”
- Click Download and Install.
It does not stop there once your windows 11 is installed :
- Go back to settings
- Update and Security
- Windows Update
- Choose the Option “no more extended Receive Test Versions”
What is the minimum configuration for Installing Windows 11
For Windows 11 to be installed successively on your PC, the following conditions must be met:
- A 64-bit dual-core processor clocked at 1 GHz
- 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of storage space
- 1280 by 720 pixels Screen
- a graphics card that supports DirectX 12
- TPM 1.2 module and secure boot
If you are in doubt whether your current laptop or Pc can support windows 11. There is a PC Health Check utility that will process whether you’re your gadget is viable or not