With so many lovely images on Pinterest, you might want to save some of them to your devices. Fortunately, Pinterest allows you to save images for offline use, which we’ll demonstrate.
Pinterest images can be downloaded to all of your devices, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, and Android. Keep in mind that you can only download images; videos, Stories, and carousels are not available for download.
How to Download Pinterest Images to Your Phone or Tablet
- To download images from Pinterest, you’ll use the same steps whether you’re on a desktop or a mobile device.
- To begin, go to Pinterest and find the image you want to save. Click the image to see it in its entirety.
- Click the three dots at the top right of your image.
- Select “Download Image” from the menu that appears after clicking the three dots.
- The “save” window on your device will appear. Choose a folder in which to save your Pinterest image and save the image.
- You’re ready to go. Repeat this process for each Pinterest image you want to download.
Bonus Tip: Skip Opening Them in Full Size
If you want to download multiple images from Pinterest, one efficient method is to save images directly from the image page (without opening each image in its full size).
- To do so, launch Pinterest and navigate to the page containing the images you want. Hover over an image on this page and click the three dots in the bottom-right corner.
- Select “Download Image” from the three-dot menu.
- Use your device’s standard “save” window to save the image.
- And that’s how you get those lovely images from Pinterest’s file onto your various devices!