Every year, Microsoft hires thousands of college graduates and students from all over the world. Starting in 2022, the company has announced graduate opportunities for its software engineering recruiting program. Participants who are interested in participating can apply on the Microsoft Global Careers website
Qualities to apply
- A candidate must be currently pursuing or have recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Applicants should have at least a year of experience programming in an object-oriented language (C, C#, C++, Java, Python).
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate an understanding of computing fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
- Using sound and creative engineering, apply engineering principles to solve complex problems.
- Learns new engineering methods quickly and incorporates them into their work processes.
- To improve technical solutions, he solicits feedback and employs internal or industry best practices.
- Demonstrates time management and software project completion skills in a cooperative team environment.