You don’t need to wait for the end of year Spotify Wrapped to review your listening habits. Spotify has a feature that allows you to see your favorite tunes and artists all year long, not just at the end.
How to view your Spotify statistics on a desktop
- Open the Spotify Web Player in your browser or the Spotify desktop software on your computer and log in.
- To access a drop-down menu, click your profile name in the top-right area of Spotify.
- Select Profile from the drop-down menu.
- A glimpse of your Top artists and Top tracks this month may be found by scrolling down your profile page.
- To see all of your favorite artists and music, click See all.
You can see your top ten artists and top 50 tracks of the month when you use Spotify in your browser or on your desktop app. You can only share these stats by capturing screenshots because they are only visible to you.
How to view your Spotify statistics on Android
- Open the Spotify app on your Android phone and log in.
- In the bottom-left corner of your screen, tap the Home symbol.
- Tap the Clock symbol in the top-right corner of your screen from the Home view.
- Starting with the most recent, scroll down to see all of your Recently played playlists and tracks.
You may receive an overview of your recent listening history using the Spotify app on your Android smartphone. Each song and playlist you’ve listened to is grouped by date.