Seems guys at Gidilounge are committed to giving music lovers the easiest way to listen to their favorite tracks and help them find new music that they’ll love. The crew just announced their music app is now available for Android and iOS.
“It is with great pleasure to announce the release of the Gidilounge music streaming app for iOS and Android devices available on the iTunes Appstore and Google Play for download, said Benny Alaga, the team lead Gidilongue.
“At Gidilounge we are reinventing the way Africans discover, listen and enjoy African music. Our aim is to bring you the best of digital entertainment and a world-class user experience,” he added.
Alaga told TechMoran, “We created the first highly successful Gidilounge Mobile radio which currently attracts 6 million listeners globally per month. In addition, we’re excited to announce that Gidilounge is the first music service app catering to African music available on the iTunes Appstore.”
The Gidilounge app packs amazing features that give users a rich music experience:
- Music discovery: Explore music lounges, new releases, Independent music, hard-to-find classics, and much more.
- Instant access to your playlists, favorite songs and your history of recent plays. Create and update your playlists and sync them across the web and phone.
- Easy and fast way to search for your favorite songs, artists, albums, and playlists. Tons of tracks at your fingertips with gorgeous album art.
- Social: Fully integrated with Facebook and Twitter to ensure that your social experience is absolutely smooth. Connect with Facebook to experience, discover and share your favorite music on the go.
- Push notification: Get notified of new music releases from your favorite artists.
Alaga adds that these are just some of the amazing features on their application but emphasizes that the App’s design was made to create an experience that puts users first hence make music discovery more interesting.