Set to officially debut next week at the IFA 2013 trade show in Berlin, the LG G Pad 8.3 builds on the recent launch of the LG G2 superphone. The LG G Pad 8.3 has a powerful 4600mAh battery and weighs just 338g.
The G Pad is equipped with a 1920 x 1200 WUXGA (Widescreen Ultra Extended Graphics Array) display for great picture quality and runs on powerful Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Processor with 1.7GHz Quad-Core CPU.
The phone’s QPair app, syncs every call and message received on a smartphone on the G Pad and also allows the G Pad to easily connect to other manufacturers’ smartphone and tablets.
The LG G Pad 8.3 will be rolled out globally in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- – Processor: 1.7GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 600 Processor
- – Display: 8.3-inch WUXGA (1920 x 1200 pixels / 273 ppi)
- – Memory: 16GB eMMC
- – RAM: 2GB LPDDR2
- – Camera: Rear 5.0MP / Front 1.3MP
- – Battery: 4,600mAh
- – Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
- – Size: 216.8 x 126.5 x 8.3mm
- – Weight: 338g
- – Colors: Black / White