It’s hardly a month since they last launched a new smartphone, now LG has unveiled yet another generic mid-range Android smartphone the LG L90. This phone is set to start selling this week.
LG says that this touchscreen smartphone will offer the most competitive hardware in its category with its 4.7-inch Qhd IPS display and high capacity 2,540mAh battery and runs on Android KitKat (4.4).
“With its competitive specs and exquisite design, we expect the L90 to continue the success of the L Series in the global marketplace,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
So what are the specifications?
- A display of 4.7-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540, 235 ppi)
- Measures 131.5 x 66.0 x 9.7mm
- It has a Rear camera of 8.0 MP or 5.0 MP AF (depending on market) / Front camera of 1.3 MP
- Runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- Chipset, 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Quad-Core MSM8226
- Holds memory of 8GB / 1GB RAM / SD Card Slot (up to 32 GB)
- Has battery life of 2,540mAh
Although the price is not revealed, the L90 will be available initially in the CIS region followed by other markets around the world.