- They Focus on Time: There are 24 hours in a day, they ensure every minute is spent wisely.
- Procrastination is not an option: The you today does what needs to be done as soon as possible, so the you tomorrow doesn’t blunder and fumble last minute.
- They follow the 80/20 rule: 80% of the result comes from the 20% of work put in. Ensure you know what your 20% is.
- They Set Their Daily Tasks: Make sure you deal with the most important tasks first, before following it up with other less concerning tasks.
- They Keep Their Meeting Short: Meetings take up a lot of time, so its better not to encourage too many. If it needs to be done, then make it as fast as possible.
- They Delegate: You can’t do everything alone, deal with work that requires your capabilities and outsource the rest.
- They Say No to Almost Everything: Or rather they say no to everything that doesn’t help them live up to their goal.
- They don’t do ‘to-do-lists’: Rather, they use notebooks to write down everything they’ve done.
- They Have a Consistent Morning Ritual: They wake up early enough to work on re-charging their mental, emotional and physical state.