Established in 2001, the Ashden Awards are a globally recognised as a mark of excellence in the field of green energy.
Call for Entries for the 2018 Ashden Awards is now open.
Are you part of a scheme – or know of one – that’s breaking new ground in renewable energy generation, reducing energy demand, increasing access to energy, or encouraging more sustainable forms of transport?
Then you should apply for the Ashden Awards.
- Award of up to £20,000
- National and international media exposure
- Tailored support to develop your work even further
- Media materials to help you tell your story
On 14 June 2018, 10 winners from around the world will receive a prize fund and global recognition for their achievements in increasing access to sustainable energy, promoting sustainable travel and helping build a low-carbon future.
To be eligible, your organisation must fit the criteria listed below:
- Finance and business innovation for delivering sustainable energy: Organisations or enterprises accelerating access to sustainable energy through innovation.
- Sustainable cities and buildings: Organisations working in the built environment to rapidly decarbonise towns and cities.
- Sustainable transport and mobility: Innovative enterprises or programmes that are improving access to sustainable mobility services for those who currently have poor access.
- Powering business: Enterprises or programmes which provide and/or use clean energy or energy efficiency in the provision of goods and services through business activities.
- Energy access frontiers: Organisations improving energy access in areas where the market for sustainable energy products and services is underdeveloped and energy access penetration is low.
- Sustainable energy and health: Organisations enabling the use of sustainable forms of energy to make a direct improvement to people’s health or to support the provision of health services.
Deadline: 7th November 2017
Click here to apply.