HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones recently unveiled the new Nokia 2.2, with AI powered low light imaging and Google Assistant at the press of a button.
Nokia 2.2 is the first 2 series Nokia smartphone to be part of the Android One programme, delivering the latest full Android experience on a modern 5.7” screen with a discreet selfie-notch. Shipping with Android 9 Pie, Nokia 2.2 is Android Q ready and will receive two years of OS upgrades and three years of monthly security updates, ensuring access to all the latest innovations from Android.
The Nokia 2.2 includes features like biometric face unlock with liveliness detection adding extra security to your phone, AI imaging, Google Lens and Google Assistant at the press of a button.
Nokia 2.2 is in the Android One family, and like all Nokia smartphones, comes with two years of OS updates and three years of monthly security updates guaranteed. Nokia 2.2 is Android Q ready.
Nokia 2.2 is available in Tungsten Black, ranging from Ksh10,200. The phone comes in a 2/16GB ROM/RAM variant and will be available in both Safaricom and open channel markets.
- Size 145.96 x 70.56 x 9.3 mm
- Weight 153 g
- Colors Steel; Tungsten Black
- Operating system Android 9 Pie
- RAM 2 GB / 3 GB DDR4 RAM
- CPU MediaTek Helio A22, 4 x A53 cores 2GHz
- Size and type 5.71” HD+ with Selfie notch
- Ratio 19:9
- Cable type Micro USB
- Sensors Accelerometer; Ambient light sensor; Proximity sensor; Face unlock
- SIM slot Nano SIM, single and dual SIM models available
- Keys Google Assistant Button
- Other USB On-the-go
NETWORK AND CONNECTIVITY
- Network speed CAT 4
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth® 4.2
- Internal storage 16 GB2
- MicroSD card slot Supports up to 400 GB
- Connector 3.5mm audio jack
- Other FM radio
- Rear cameras 13 MP AF 1/3” 1.12um f/2.2 with single LED Flash
- Front-facing camera 5 MP
- Camera features HDR; Panorama; Low Light enhancement; Time Lapse; Beautification; Google Lens
- Battery type 3000 mAh3
- Charging 5 W
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Nokia 2.2
- 5V 1A Charger
- Micro USB cable
- Quick start guide