Facebook has created a new Facebook Community Manager Certification Program available to users through Facebook Blueprint.
- Want To Download Instagram Videos? Here Are Top Free Instagram Downloaders
- Twitter Is Rolling Out A New Feature That Lets You Remove Followers Without Blocking Them
- Here’s How You Can Send Messages To Yourself On WhatsApp
- Reasons You Should Stop Looking For A Relationship Online
- Spotify is eyeing the audiobook market after firing on all cylinders
- Google Brings Emoji Mashup Stickers to Gboard on Android
As part of its effort to support community managers, Facebook is announcing a new Facebook Community Manager Certification Program that will serve as a resource for community managers so that they can prepare for the final certification. The online course is totally free through Facebook Blueprint, but there is a fee for the actual certification exam. This is generally the case for all Facebook certifications.
Facebook Blueprint certification badges are recognized across various industries and can help community managers stand out as experts in their field.
Certification topics on the course include:
- Defining and establishing a community: Building an online community, community goals, and community guiding principles.
- Developing community strategies and processes: Best practices for managing audiences, tapping into the platform, building a brand, launching effectively, building and supporting your team, nurturing strong partnerships, and developing efficient operational workflows.
- Making strategic content decisions for a community: Serving up relevant content, keeping track of trends, and planning goal-driven activities.
- Engaging and moderating a community: Understanding the onboarding process for new members, community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement tactics, community standards, and terms of service, as well as safely and thoughtfully handling crises and conflicts.
- Measuring and analyzing community success: Content performance, feedback collection, data reporting, and sustainability.
The course was created for community managers “across a range of business types, from agencies and brands to nonprofits and NGOs,” and the certification “will measure the comprehension and application of best practices and standards for online community management.”
When completing the certification exam, professionals get a badge certifying them for their competency in community management, and the badge is valid for 24 months. Individuals who earn the certification also get access to an exclusive Facebook Group where they can connect with other certified community managers.
The certification is available in English on Facebook Blueprint and will be available in other languages soon.
- YouTube TV Has Announced That They Will Be Getting Support For Picture-in-Picture On iPhone and iPad
- ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ Video To Be Sold Off As An NFT
- Twitter Now Has Its Own “Save For Later” Tool Called Bookmarks
- Experts Have Warned That Body-Editing Apps On Social Media Platforms Are Triggering Youngsters With Eating Disorders
- How To Promote Your YouTube Videos Organically
- LinkedIn Adds New Feature To Help You Pronounce Members’ Names