Google is making people more discoverable on Google search.
If you’ve always wanted a business card you’re lucky because Google will be making one for you. In this new mobile only feature people will be able to search you and get a card that includes all the relevant details about you. We’re once again pleased to inform you that this new feature will not only be available in other Western countries but will also be available in Kenya among other countries.
How do you create a Google Search People Card?
What you need
- An Android phone or tablet, or an iPhone or iPad
- A mobile browser or the Google Search app
- A personal Google Account
- Web & App Activity turned on
How do you create your people card?
- On your mobile device, go to google.com, or open the Google Search app.
- Search for yourself.
- You can also search edit my people card
- At the top of the search results, you’ll find the option to add yourself to Google Search. Tap Get started.
- Fill out the information that you want to share publicly on your card:
- At the bottom, tap Preview.
- Tap Submit once complete.
Every Google account is only allowed one card this is the only way to ensure that someone doesn’t impersonate you and in case someone tries to someone can report the link directly from the product.