Glovo prime service will be offering unlimited Glovo deliveries.
The holiday season is one that is packed with gifts and loads of offers. In the festive spirit Glovo will be giving free deliveries for orders you placed at certain restaurants and stores.
General manager, Glovo Kenya said:
“We want to provide Glovo users with solutions that are practical and that help them in their daily lives. That’s why this holiday season we want to give back to our users with the Glovo Prime service and offer them the opportunity to test the service for free.”
Have you heard of Glovo Prime?
This is a subscription service that allows users to pay a monthly fee and then you get free deliveries.
- Glovo Prime section appears under the profile section of the customer account.
- Click it and follow the instructions
- The subscription will renew itself every 30 days from the day of registration.
- Stores that are applicable for Glovo Prime have a purple Glovo icon
- To subscribe for Glovo prime, you will use your card you can pay for your orders using other methods like cash on delivery.
However, even for non premium members you will be able to enjoy free unlimited deliveries for the next one month.
So, how does it work?
- Download Glovo from Google Play or the App Store and create your account
- Open the app to see what you can order in your area
- Choose a category, use the “Anything” button or search directly for a product in the search bar
- Once you have placed your order, you can see what stage it is in and you can track it in real-time until it reaches you.
- On the email used to create your account, you will receive the order confirmation
- During delivery, you can contact the Glovo rider for questions or information
- You can pay by card directly in the application, cash and mobile money on delivery
- Give a rating after each order to both the store/restaurant you ordered from and the rider
- After completing the order, you will find the delivery confirmation and delivery details by e-mail
Are you excited about the free deliveries?