Teachers from around the country have such a reason to celebrate after the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has declared recruitment vacancy. The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) declared 15,226 new vacancies for teachers from across country on Saturday, 26 December.
This specifically focuses on unemployed teachers who will assigned to different learning institutions where their learning experienced will be enhanced through exposure to direct practical work experience. This process is intended to alleviate the pressure on teachers as a result of the Coivd-19 pandemic.
Eligible applicants who meet the requisite qualifications must apply their applications online via the TSC website.
The Commission also gave an application deadline of 13 January 2021.
The Commission announced 1,096 positions for Deputy Principal 1 (Grade D2/TSC Scale 12) and 1,341 positions for Deputy Principal 1 slots (Grade D3/TSC Scale 13).
A maximum of 39 vacancies were posted for Senior Lecturer 1 with 1,590 vacant positions for Deputy Principal III – (Grade D1/TSCScale 11).
The Program Support Officer II-(Grade C5/TSC Scale 10) has 209 vacancy with 2,111 places in the School Principal position-(Grade C5/TSC Scale 10).
High ranking Master IV-(Grade C4/TTSC Scale 9) has 6,680 vacancies, while 1,765 vacancies have been confirmed for Assistant School Principal II-(Grade C4/TSC Scale 9).
45 positions have also been posted for Senior Lecturer IV-(Grade C4/TSC Scale 9) with another 350 posted for Senior Master IV (C4/T-Scale 9).
- Candidates concerned are expected to submit the required items during applications.
- Letter of appointment for the current grade.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigations Directorate.
- Certificate of clearance by the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Request for approval from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Certificate of clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau.
- Certificate of Tax compliance from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Letter of appointment/deployment of the existing responsibility
You must be logged in to post a comment.