The marriage certificate is a formal copy of the marriage certificate held by the NSW Births, Deaths & Marriages Registry. It is often used to help establish the identity of a person.
This can start by taking any number of days from 3 to around 15. That being said, it is recommended that marriage be registered as soon as possible as there is a fee for delaying registration after marriage.
How do I register a marriage online?
- To apply for a marriage certificate online, follow the steps:
- Just go to official website,
- Fill the application form with the correct details
- Submit your application form
- Download the form and the receipt slip and take a print out of it.