The legal obligation for women, youth and persons with disabilities to have access to 30% of government procurement opportunities is being implemented within the framework of the AGPO program officially launched by His Excellency the President, Uhuru Kenyatta, on 16 October 2013 in Nairobi County.
Follow these simple steps to apply for an AGPO certificate;
- Login to the website of AGPO
- Please click on the register and fill in your details and email address. You need to set a password, too.
- When you’re done, an activation link will be sent to the address you provided.
- Open your email and browse your inbox or spam email for initiation.
- Start your AGPO account by clicking on the link sent to your e-mail address.
- Log in to your AGPO account using the page you open using the link. Enter the email address and password you have entered.
- Enter in your business information and attach the scanned documents required.