Before one really do anything about game downloads, please ensure ones PS5 console is connected to the PlayStation app.
- You get there by clicking the settings icon on the home screen of the app.
- Open the app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device and navigate to the Settings menu.
- Next, scroll down to “Console Management” and choose “Link Console to App.”
- You’ll load a list of consoles with every PlayStation you’ve ever signed up to.
- Just go to Options menu (by selecting the gear icon in the top-right corner of the PS5 home screen)
- Scroll to the bottom to “System.” After this, just go “Power Saving” and choose “Rest Mode Available Features” from the submenu.
- Toggle the “Stay Connected to the Internet” option, which will allow your PS5 to update automatically while in standby mode.
- There’s also a second toggle called “Enable Turn on PS5 From Network” that lets you turn on your PS5 with the app.
- When you’ve connected your console to the PlayStation 5 settings, allow access the PlayStation mobile app on your smartphone or tablet and access your game library.
- Game Library, choose the game you want to download.
- If you don’t see it in the list of recently played games, switch to the “Purchased” list, which will automatically sort your library alphabetically.
- After you have picked a game, you will see “Download to Console” choice. Immediately just below, you will see which console is linked to the app.
- Click the “Download to Console” button, and you’ll see the progress of the download in the queue.
- You can let the game download from there. You’ll get a notification when it’s ready to play on PlayStation 5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.