Fantasy Kabaddi league is not just a game but when we are specially talking about a country like India then we have a deep and respectful feeling for the kabaddi game. As we know that it is one of the most popular games since the ancient time in which we have two teams. So both the teams take the chance to send the raider on the behalf into the opposite half team just to score the points.
So, if you play kabaddi regularly or want to start it then this post is going to be very helpful for you. Here, I will be talking about the concept of kabaddi , what exactly you should keep in your mind while playing it and how you can sharpen your skills to start your journey of the kabaddi game.
Simple Rules and Regulation
- Nowadays, kabaddi has become a very popular game around the world. So definitely it must have some rules and the ground size is one of the major aspects while trying your skills in an international game. So the exact kabaddi ground size is 10 by 13 metres (33 ft × 43 ft).
- According to the rules of the kabaddi match, each team should consist of the minimum 10 and the maximum 12 players. So at one time, 7 players can play on the Rest players will act as the substitute.
- Make sure that the nails of the players should be clipped closely and no ornaments should be worn by the player. Although, the player can be distinct with the number of the T-shirt only. So the T-shirt should be thickness in front and 6 inches thickness at the back.
- The timing of the kabaddi should be played over the 40 minutes with a five 5 minutes of the break between halves. So the player has to complete the match within this limit only. Otherwise, you can also lose the match of the kabaddi.
- At the end of the match, the team that scores the highest number of the points will be declared as the winner of the match. Because the Kabaddi match is totally based on the points only.
Want to know more about other sports, Check out our guide on fantasy sports here!
Criteria of Weight in Kabaddi
According to the AKFI, the weight criteria should be followed by every player of the kabaddi game. So below, I am sharing the criteria for men and women. Just follow it in the fair manner-
- In the senior category, the weight of the men should not be greater than the 85 kg.
- Similarly, for the women, the weight in the senior category should not be greater than the 75 kg.
- For junior boys and junior girls, the weight should not be greater than the 70kg and 65 kg respectively.
- For the sub-junior boys and girls, the weight should not be greater than the 55 kg.
The Final Words
So, in the end, we would like to thank all of you to give you the valuable time to our this post. We hope you find it helpful and you found everything about the kabaddi game that you might be searching for. Just stay tuned as we will give you the update about the kabaddi game.