For those looking for an upgrade, particularly on accessories, Huawei Mobile Kenya is offering discounts on a wide range of its products during the Easter season.
Huawei Mobile Kenya will run a 5-day discount campaign during the Easter holidays. It will include discounts on a variety of products and services at Huawei Experience Stores in Nairobi. Sarit Center, Yaya Center, Village Market, and Thika Road Mall are among the Huawei experience stores (TRM).
According to Huawei, customers will receive a 10% discount on all accessories, including Smartwatches, FreeBuds, Band series, Free Lace, and Power Banks.
These discounts follow the brand month promotions that were announced earlier in March. Among the devices available are:
- Huawei nova7i retails at KES. 28,499, which includes the Huawei Band2 worth KES. 4,699
- Huawei Y7a retails at KES. 22,999, which includes a Bluetooth speaker and headphones worth KES. 3,998
- Huawei Y9a retailing at KES. 30,999 that comes with free Bluetooth Headphones worth KES. 1,999
- Huawei Y8p retailing at KES. 24,999 that comes with free Bluetooth Headphones worth KES. 1,999
- Huawei Y7p retails at KES. 17,999, which includes free Bluetooth Headphones worth KES. 1,999
- Huawei Mediapad T3 10 retails at KES. 20,999, which includes an Umbrella worth KES. 2,199
- Huawei Matepad T8 retails at KES. 16,499, which includes an Umbrella worth KES. 2,199
Are you looking for a new smartwatch but aren’t sure which one to get? So, this Easter, we’re offering a variety of deals on all of our smartwatches. Our smartwatches are stylish, multifunctional, and have a long battery life, accurate health monitoring, and fitness tracking features.
- Watch GT2 retails at KES. 24,999, which includes an Umbrella worth KES.2199
- Watch Fit retails for KES. 11,999 and includes an umbrella worth KES. 2,199.
- Free Buds 3 retails for KES. 19,999 and includes an umbrella worth KES. 2,199.