Nowadays the security of the company has become the biggest concern of the people these days. Even a lot of expansion is seen in the security system for the last decade. It is seen that there is the adaption of the new technology that is based on the surveillance cameras. According to the trusted studies, it has been concluded that the use of the Surveillance system will rise to 44 billion by the end of the year 2025 from 23.6 billion in the year 2019. This is an immense rise which clarifies that how much is this system important to the business.
Now the remote employee monitoring software has come up that acts as the continuous eye on the employees working inside the premises. In earlier times the companies used to employ different supervisors that used to keep eye on the working of the employees. But there were many loopholes in this technique. Now the incorporation of advanced technology has helped in doing different things in a better way. Various reasons state the need for the surveillance system at the workplace. Let’s have a look at them.
- Continuous eye on the employees: The surveillance system will act as the continuous eye on the working of the different employees at the premises. This continuous supervision will lead to many positive effects like an increase in the productivity of the employees as they know there is no scope to say no or any sort of lie regarding work.
- Enhances security: The employees working at the workplace are the responsibility of the management. So they have to take some of the necessary measures that will help in enhancing the safety and security of the employees at the workplace. This has helped in reducing the case of bullying or harassment at the workplace. Even the continuous surveillance system has to improve the safety of the women employees at the workplace.
- Cost-effective: Earlier the management needs to call for the people that will supervise the place. This might be an expense that the company needs to bear every month. On the other hand, the installation of the surveillance system will be like a one-time investment that will provide long-lasting results. The company only needs to bear the expense that is to be done for the maintenance.
- Provides accurate data: Having a person for supervision may lead to biasness at some point in time. But when the company is having the system installed at the workplace, it will only provide accurate data. The system will keep on storing the footage of the employees working at different places. This footage can be accessed by the management as and when required. So there is no problem recording and storage the data.
All these reasons state that it is very important to get hands-on on the right type of employee monitoring system so that it can benefit the company as a whole. In a company, there are different types of employees working altogether. To maintain their productivity it is very important to keep them under proper surveillance. Different types of surveillance cameras are used in the overall system. Let’s have a look at them.
- Box cameras: This camera is useful for monitoring different big structures and uses the “in your face” approach. It is like a simple camera system that will give the signal as soon as it identifies the intruder. These cameras are set up at a specific angle and will continuously provide the footage of the area where it is set up. So this camera system is very beneficial for keeping eye on big buildings.
- Dome camera: These are one of the most preferred sets of cameras for surveillance at home or office. It has the feature of looking here and there to some extent and even has the sharp feature of night vision. Both these reasons make these camera set perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
- PTZ Camera: PTZ stands for Pan, Tilt, and zoom camera. It will pane right to left, can tilt up and down and even it can easily zoom in or out as per the requirement. These cameras can follow a certain set of the pattern of working for providing great results for the surveillance. These cameras allow a wide coverage area range.
- Bullet cameras: These cameras act as the savior for protecting the warehouse that is situated at the outskirts of the town from all the intrusive activities. These cameras can do long-distance vision, even it is having a weatherproof casing that can provide better night vision. All these features make it a perfect choice for the large areas that required 24*7 surveillance.
- Day/night cameras: These cameras are very successful in providing colorful day footage to the black and white clear night footage. These cameras have an extra sensitive imaging chip that will provide round-the-clock surveillance in the areas where it is installed. Once these are installed the owner can check the concerned area from anywhere.
- HD & 4K cameras: In case the company wants to have high-quality footage of the concerned areas, this set of cameras are a great pick for them. These cameras will provide clear footage about the people that might be causing a disturbance at the workplace. There are different sets of cameras like with 729p captures and even for better quality, the company can invest in the 1080p. If the company wants something more superior than this, then 4K resolution cameras are the best pick that will provide all the minute details that are required to maintain peace at the workplace.
The pick for the surveillance system purely depends upon the choice of the company. If they are having enough budget, they can invest in the system like employee computer monitoring software with 4K cameras. No doubt the choice of the cameras depends upon the management but no one can deny the fact that having a surveillance system at the workplace has become a necessity. It will keep the company updated with all the things happening inside.