Using our PrimeMobi service, you can send money from your Prime Bank account to a registered M-PESA user in Kenya. Funds can be transferred online from your Prime Bank account to any person in Kenya who is registered for M-PESA using this service.
Customers of Prime Bank can instantly transfer money from their MPesa to their bank account; the process is fairly simple.
Here’s a guide to send money to a bank account via mpesa:
- Navigate to your Sim Toolkit and select the M-PESA option.
- Then, from the menu, choose ‘Lipa Na Mpesa.’
- Select the ‘Pay Bill’ option.
- Now, as the business number, enter Prime Bank Pay Bill Number 982800.
- Enter the beneficiary’s Prime Bank Account Number, which is the same as your current account number.
- Continue after entering the amount to be transferred.
- Confirm the transaction details and press Ok.
- You will receive a Mpesa notification of the transaction.